Dear members of AEGEE-München, dear alumni, dear friends,
In the name of the board, I am happy to invite to invite to our next membership assembly.
When? Thursday, November 14, 2013, 08:00 p.m.
Where? KHG of LMU, Leopoldstr. 11, 80802 München
Please keep in mind:
– Only those can vote who have paid their membership fee.
– Every member has one vote.
– Every member has the right to bring forward motions.
– In case of absence, you are able to transfer your right to vote or any other privilege to another person; however, this requires to be documented in writing.
– The membership fee (22€ for a full year) can be paid at the evening of the assembly. If you plan to do so, please come at 19:30 p.m.
– This assembly is a bureaucratic act required by German law. We will try to keep as much as we can in English, but some formalities (including the invitation letter) have to be done in German. Please understand. 😉
We look forward to a well-attended meeting. In case of questions or comments, please contact us.
Your AEGEE München team
PS: Because of the assembly, there will be no international Stammtisch