Looking for a weekend break in the mountains? You want to make new friendships, have crazy parties, and hang out with young people from all over the world? Want to learn more about European youth activism, networking, public speaking and youth without borders? Want to hike, have snowball fight and enjoy pure nature?
Then AEGEE Munich has perfect event for you[YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF AEGEE TO APPLY] : Winter Cottage Weekend 2017 in Czech Republic 24. – 26.11.2017!
What can you expect:
– Travel to Czech Republic – Park of Nature Shumava
– Workshops and presentations about AEGEE Munich, AEGEE Europe, Youth Activism, Europe without borders, Youth networking, Public Speaking, etc.
– Crazy parties: Bad Taste Party: Wear the ugliest, European night, Spin a bottle, Secret Friend, Best Selfie Competition…
– Pure Nature: Hiking, Snow Ball Fight…
Whom is it for?
It is open to young people interested in Europe and to those would like to get to know AEGEE and what we do. Ideally, you study in Munich.
How much does it cost and what does it cover?
The participation fee is 50,- EUR and covers:
– Train ticket from Munich to Czech Republic and return (Bayern Ticket)
– Accommodation in the cottage (2 nights, about 5 beds each room)
– 3 meals a day, starting with dinner on Friday and finishing with lunch on Sunday
– All non-alcoholic beverages
Are you in?
Apply before 18th of November here:
Once you apply, you will get the confirmation email from our team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your AEGEE München Organizers